Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Unit 7 Meeting Aesclepius

Yet another interesting exercise this week.  I really enjoyed being able to thing and place myself in location of interest and calmness. I was able to fully think of the beach but probably not like a lot of people would think of right off the bat.  I thought of it at night.  This is a place I would go to and just sit and think while listening to the waves roll up on shore.  I can't think of a better place to fully relax and meditate.

"One cannot lead another where one has not gone himself"This is a very interesting quote and one I truly believe for the most part. To me it means that one can not fully offer valid advice and insight to another if they have not experienced it for themselves.  I do though feel that one can though offer techniques and advice but they need to let the other fully know they have not experienced it but through others experiences have learned what has worked for others.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment