Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Unit 6

According to Dacher this assessment is going to help expand our selves and work to to get rid of the hatred and anger.  I know as I continued along this assessments I could feel some of the anger I had dissipating. I have a feeling this is something similar to meditation that could take some time to get it all down to where each and every time you go through this you fully feel all the anger and hatred go.
One area I found that I need to work on is taking time to do things for myself. While yes I do find myself getting to do things that I want to, that seems to be so far and few between. Seems that even when I do have time to do things for myself I find myself doing things with my family instead because the kids want to go and do something.  I need to take that time for myself.

John 

No comments:

Post a Comment