I don't know if it was me but this was one exercise that I could not finish. Not only did it lead to more stress being added to my day, but also thinking about others I care for suffering is not one thing that sits well with me for any reason. Been through enough of that in my everyday life already. I can though see how this would work for others and would potentially be something I would try for others.
Mental workout is simple working out the mind. Through this type of workout we are better able to control our thoughts and actions. We can incorporate this into our life by thinking positively and learning to like ourselves which in turn will lead to us being better adapt to show that same kindness and love towards others.
I also found the exercise very hard to concentrate on. It's not my favorite exercise. But it definitely does bring more results after going through it several times. After a while, I guess I expect what will happen, but it brings back emotions that are difficult, but it also makes me stronger to know that I went through the process and I've gained more from it.
ReplyDeleteI hope someday you get to gain from the exercise. :)