When it comes to how I view myself in 3 different areas on a scale of 1-10 vary based on the individual areas. The three areas area physical well-being, spiritual well-being, and psychological well-being. When it comes to my physical well-being I would rate myself a 5 out of 10. I know that I need to improve my overall health and this is something that I am currently working on doing. Some goals I have set for myself here is to improve my overall fitness level and weight. When it comes to getting to this improvement some things I am doing is to make sure I am getting out and exercise multiple times a week and improving upon the foods I eat and making sure I am incorporating more fruits and vegetables in my diet.
For my spiritual well-being I would rate myself in the 7 out of 10 range. While yes I do not attend a church or particularly believe there is a higher being out there I do not believe this type of belief is what leads to ones spirituality. One big goal for myself here is bring myself even more centered and a greater inner peace. How I plan to work this is through more me time away from the job and family daily to focus on myself and relaxation.
Finally I would rate my psychological at a 6 out of 10. While I do like myself a lot more now I am still finding myself and learning how to like me for me. My biggest goal here is to like my last statement is to like me for me. One way I plan to improve upon this is by improving my overall appearance and fitness levels. I know where I have been in the past with all this and seeing how I am now through rough times over the past several years has really played a huge impact on how I view myself now. I WILL GET BACK to where I was and how I use to feel.
The Crime of the Century relaxation technique for me I found to be more frustrating than anything. I couldn't even finish it. I don't know if it was just where I was in my state of mind today or just the shear annoyance I found the in voice relaying the message drove me up the wall.
John
No comments:
Post a Comment