Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Relaxation Technique

http://www.kushs.net/kaplan/HW420/JourneyOn.mp3

The link above I found to be a very productive way to bring even if for a short time a more relaxed state of mind.  Initially though I struggled a little with the voice of the presenter, but as I slowly let myself relax and focus more on the background music I found myself not so much listening to the voice as I was just the words he was relaying.  Being able to find time daily to just let yourself relax and find that "me" time is very important for bring yourself to a great sense of wellness.  Give it a try and you'll be hooked for sure.

John

1 comment:

  1. John,
    Good post! I find myself struggling to get relaxed when I sit down to do these relaxation techniques. I think it's because my brain is so scattered and always thinking. I love the music that is always in the background of these exercises. Do you ever listen to Enigma? They are great and you can definitely meditate with them. Here is a link to their entire album. It is very good!
    Jessica

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cya-NBX5QYU

    ReplyDelete